Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Made In Windsor Holiday Store

This is it. This is the rack of most of my wintery items I have for sale at the Made in Windsor holiday store.
It's right at the top of the stairs when you walk up, which is awesome! There are also mittens on the rack that are made by Dilly Daisy.
I've sold a handful of scarves already, as well as at least one cowl.
I also have baby blankets, iPhone cases and hair bows. I will be showing you photos of those over the next few days.
In other knitting news, I am nearly finished my knitting commission for a friend of mine. She wanted four scarves and a neck warmer for her brothers and their girlfriends. I am working on the last scarf right now, and I will hopefully post photos as soon as they are done.

1 comment:

  1. I know who bought the cowl ;)

    I absolutely love it! I can't believe what a difference it makes in keeping me warm, especially when I have a bus with poor front heat.

    ReplyDelete