Thursday, December 15, 2011

Awesome Thursday: December 15, 2011

It's Thursday! A few weeks back, I started an Awesome Thursday post series. Basically, I just post about awesome things going on in my life.

  • I spent today with my parents shopping in Michigan. Picked up some groceries and some things I had shipped to a friend of the family to save on shipping costs.
  • Started an awesome scarf with some of the cones of yarn I have (I will post a photo of it soon!)
  • Started working on a press release for Trinkets, Treasures and the Truly Unique, the shop I currently have stock in. I'll hopefully finish that tonight.
  • I got all my Christmas shopping done. I still haven't gotten anything for Rick yet, but I will probably combine his Christmas and Birthday gift into one.
  • I renewed a few items in my Etsy shop. I've gotten quite a few views on them, too.
  • Taught some Girl Guides how to use Knifty Knitters. That went better than I expected.
  • Got most of the laundry done. I will be finishing that tomorrow, probably.
What sorts of awesome things have been going on in your lives this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment