- I sold a shawl and a cowl to a friend of mine. She seemed super happy with them, which is nice because one of them is a gift.
- I worked at Trinkets, Treasures and the Truly Unique a couple days ago, and again today. It was nice to get out of the house and be surrounded by crafty things for inspiration.
- I was an extra for my friend Crissi's music video. It's a fantastic song, and the video is going to be absolutely phenomenal. I will definitely share it here when it is finished.
- I have an open schedule for the holidays, so I will be able to go to tall the festivities between my families and Ricks.
- Rick and I went for lunch with his friends yesterday at the Vietnamese place we go to often. The food was excellent, and the company was great.
- We saw Girl With The Dragon Tattoo yesterday, and I really enjoyed it. I may watch the original versions of The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest just so I can see them sooner. I was also thinking about reading the books.
- I am offering 15% off in my Etsy shop until the end of the month with the coupon code RentIsDue15
What has been awesome for all of you this week?
My updates will probably be sparse from now till the new year. So I will wish all of you a Merry Christmas, and a very Happy new Year!