Monday, June 11, 2012

A Monday Update

I have been so all over the place the past little while, that I don't know up from down. From Friday to Sunday, I spent most of my time working on hats with LeeLee Hats at Carrousel of the Nations. We made over 150 hats, which brings the total made over the past two and a half years to over 6000! This is amazing. I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful project.
We decided that it would be fun to get as many "celebrity knitting" pictures as possible, to help promote our project. Our first one was Dora the Explorer, who spent some time in the children's tent this weekend.
There is so much more that I could write, but my brain is jut so full, that I could write all day, and still not even scratch the surface.
I will be back in a couple days with an item review.

No comments:

Post a Comment