Friday, June 29, 2012

Awesome Thursday, On A Friday!

I know I've been somewhat absent the last couple weeks, but with starting the new job, I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Anyway, this is what's been going on in my life lately:

  • Winston had his check up at the vet yesterday. He's doing great! His hair is growing back around the incisions, so soon, you'll barely be able to tell he had anything done.
  • The new job is wonderful. My coworkers are all fantastic, the work isn't difficult, and I'm getting lots of hours.
  • I finally got shoes and a hand bag for my cousins wedding, which is happening on the 14th of July. I'll probably make an exception to my "I don't post outfit posts" rule, and show that one off. 
  • I'm about halfway through my shawl that I plan on wearing at the wedding. I'm wearing a light summery dress, so something to cover my shoulders was necessary. I got the perfect colour yarn completely unintentionally in my KnitPicks order, and started on the shawl right away. I'll show this in my outfit post.
  • I paid off a chunk of my credit card debt this week. I don't owe a LOT on my card, certainly not in the tens of thousands, but the debt has been looming over my head for a while, and it felt good to knock some of it down.
There are lots of other great things going on, but these are the most important ones. What's going on with all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment