Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesdays Are For Gratitude: January 16, 2013

This past week has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. From being stoked about going to Guatemala, to announcing that it won't happen, it's been pretty crazy.
Here are a few things I am grateful for this week:
Rick being amazing and driving me where I need to be, in addition to being his normal awesome self / Winston finally seeming to have snapped out of his grumpy habits / The Bleubird Vintage blog (which I've been reading incessantly since Rick shared it with me) / My iPad / My computer / Delicious food from Tacos Tony / LeeLee Hats / Phog Lounge for hosting an event I'm setting up / New clothes / Pretty manicures that lasted WAY longer than I expected / My yarn stash / My ability to knit

What sorts of things are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment