Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesdays are for Gratitude: May 15, 2013

It's a little later than usual for my daily post, but I think I have a good reason. Rick and I went for a nice drive, and enjoyed each others company. And also got gnarly sunburns. That bit wasn't so great. Anyway, this is a short list of what I am grateful for this week.
Spending time with Rick  /  Winston (even when he finds a way to gross us out. Ask me how, if you really want to know what he did)  /  Sun block, even though I still got a sun burn  /  Visiting Heaven is Handmade in Sarnia  /  My pretty skein of Malabrigo  /  New yarn acquisitions as a whole  /  Upcoming craft shows  /  Astronaut Chris Hadfield  /  All the lovely people who've entered the giveaway  /  My new iPad case (a review coming soon!)  /  and so much more!
What are you thankful for this week?
On our mini trip today, we went to Sarnia. I did a quick internet search on my phone for local yarn stores, and found Heaven is Handmade. I walked in, and immediately felt super happy. It's bright, nicely organized, and the owner is very passionate about what she does. I ended up with a skein of Malabrigo Worsted in the Whales Road colourway. My very first Malabrigo. I can't wait to knit with it! Though I might just end up staring at it and petting it for a while.
I love having the SmartCar. It's allowing us to go exploring places we wouldn't be able to see. Plus, spending time with Rick and Winston is always a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment