Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesdays Are For Gratitude: May 22, 2013

Sorry for the lack of post on Monday. I haven't been knitting much lately, so I didn't really have anything to post about. I'm so distracted with all sorts of other things going on, that I just haven't been getting crafty.
This is what I am grateful for this week
Richard being awesome  /  Parking lot beer  /  My customers at work who helped me collect about $100 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society  /  My twitter friends being helpful  /  Going on drives with Richard and Winston  /  Having a light enough car that I can push it out of the sand when we get stuck  /  The Bates Motel season finale  /  Masterchef starting tonight  /  Biking to work  /  Going out for drinks with my buddy Nick  /  New earring supplies  /  Comfortable shoes
What are you grateful for this week?
I'm going to use my new supplies and start making some new styles of earrings that I haven't done before. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment