Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesdays are for Gratitude: May 8, 2013

I just got back form a nice walk with Winston, and I'm feeling super refreshed. We were gone for almost an hour, walking one way on the trail, and then back tracking, and heading to the mail box. This is a little of what I'm grateful for this week.
Going to the movies with Richard (We saw The Place Beyond the Pines)  /  Movie popcorn  /  Walks with Winston  /  Peanut butter and banana smoothies  /  Some special Facebook friends who have been helping me out with stuff  /  Goofy iPad games  /  Frozen yogurt  /  Red Bull  /  Tacos from the local Mexican restaurant  /  Etsy
What are you grateful for this week?
Also, keep an eye on this space tomorrow, because I am doing a giveaway for some buttons from Pymatuning Crafts!

1 comment:

  1. Hubby, son, knitter friends (like you), family, health, coffee, my wonderful cats, my shop (of course), and being able to balance time between all of that. :)

    ReplyDelete