Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Art show preparation

I've been knitting away on all sorts of things to sell at the art show Friday.
I have about five hats made so far, and I have an other one on the loom that I should have finished by tomorrow. They're all pretty awesome, if I say so myself! But then again, I may be a little biased.
I still need to drag out my craft show bin to see what I need to get before the show itself. Since I moved out on my own, I left quite a few things that I used for the shows at my parents house because it belonged to either my Mom or my Dad. I'll have to see if they will let me borrow what I need, or I'll have to find somewhere else to get it all.
I always leave art/craft show preparation to the last minute. I work better under a little pressure. I've never forgotten anything super important, and if I forget something less important, either I do without it, or I find a reasonable substitute.
Have you ever forgotten something super important for a craft show?

No comments:

Post a Comment