Monday, June 22, 2009

Knitting and Tagging and Life in General

The weather is starting to get pretty warm and staying that way. I am hoping to keep up with the knitting. I will either keep chugging along with the tags, or move onto some nice cotton dishcloths.
I don't remember the last time I made dishcloths. I know I found one in my knitting closet that was THISCLOSE to being finished. And then I finished it. Other than that, not a clue as to when the last time I started one was.

As far as the tagging goes, everything is awesome. I went out bombing on Thursday, after craft night, and put up at least 5 pieces. I've been moving outwards from the general downtown area. And away from just parking meters. And away from the ground.
More information about this will come when I have pictures. I still depend on others to take pictures for me, because I still have NO idea where my camera is.

Updates will be getting a little more spread apart for the next little bit seeing as I haven't been knitting as much. I will keep them coming though!

1 comment:

  1. my mom loves knitting she learns before but once she stopped, she forget the steps. Now she can't do them any more as her hands are shaking.

    ReplyDelete