Monday, June 29, 2009

Attracting attention

I was just tagged in a picture on Facebook, only it was not a picture of me.
It was one of my yarn bombs. It made me insanely happy. I sorta giggled and grinned with my silly mouth guard in. And then I drooled on myself.***
I love how most of our parking meters seem to have a slant to them.
This picture was taken by one of the members of Killbourne, an awesome all female band from Calgary, Alberta. I put this one up the night of the art show, outside of one of my favourite bars downtown other than Phog. Seeing this helps ease the pain of losing the giant tag. It's showing me that the work is being noticed.
And appreciated.

***I grind my teeth at night, so I have to wear a mouth guard. I keep it in sometimes during the day, because I clench my jaw. It makes me drool if my mouth is open too long.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how did you manage to get it there. How long does it take for you to put it there? I have no talent in knitting by the way!

    ReplyDelete