Friday, May 13, 2011

I Wanted to Post Yesterday, But...

Blogger was down.
This week has been an eventful week. Mother's day, when I got my Mom and grandmother flowers. Monday was a doctor's appointment. I joined a gym on Wednesday. Awesome workout Thursday.
And here we are on Friday. The 13th no less. Rick and I went for a drive, heading to his parents, and we had to take a detour due to the infinite construction in Windsor. (There is so much construction here that some people call the season between spring and fall "construction season") We were at an intersection, waiting for the car ahead of us, and BOOM. We were rear ended. Hard.
Winston, our dog, was terrified. I freaked out because my glasses flew off my face. And Rick was trying to keep control of the situation.
We're all ok, and that's all that matters.
I am kind of upset that I am missing Power Yoga at the gym tonight, though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    I came across your blog while trolling the internet. Sorry to hear about your car accident, but glad to know no one was hurt. I've been hit a time (or two)and believe me, I understand how scary it is.

    Take care, I'll definitely visit your blog again.

    Teresa (Virginia, United States)

    ReplyDelete