Monday, May 16, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: May 16, 2011

It's Monday, and it's cold. My neck and back are still very sore. I spent a few hours in the emergency room on Saturday, several of them in a neck brace, some time in a wheel chair being transported to and from the x-ray clinic, and then released sans brace. The doctor said everything looked okay, all things considered. This meant nothing broken, nothing too severe. I am to ice my neck often, take ibuprofen as needed, and try to take it easy. If things do not improve, I am to head back to the hospital in an ambulance. The front and sides of my neck are still tender to the touch, but it doesn't hurt as much to just be sitting there, supporting the weight of my head.
The cold, damp weather isn't helping much when it comes to feeling better.
I haven't been doing much in the way of knitting or Etsy-ing lately. I need to photograph some things for the shop, which I have been meaning to do for a while now, but I have no batteries for my camera. I need to find some, and get some new items posted!!! No more excuses!!!
I am off to mail some dishcloths to my friend Paul in Ottawa.
Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment