Friday, May 27, 2011

Super Spur Of The Moment VIDEO BLOG!!!

Some time in April, I entered a contest held by Lanitium Ex Machina to win $50 worth of hand dyed yarn. Well, I won!!! It felt like a while since I entered the contest, but now that I look at the date of the draw, it's really only been about three weeks.
This is what happened when I opened it. I do sincerely apologize to Nea for butchering the name of this lovely company, and for the generally crappy quality of the video. I was so excited about the yarn that I had to share right away.


*The audio goes way out of sync at some point. I assure you I am not that technologically challenged, it is a youtube problem*

I encourage you to take a look at the Etsy Shop and order some gorgeous yarn. It's very well priced, and the colours are phenomenal.

Also, if I look like a total dork in the video, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment