Thursday, September 20, 2012

Awesome Thursday: September 20, 2012

The work week is almost through for most, whereas mine is pretty much just starting. This past week has been pretty great. Here are a few of the things that have made it so

  • I signed up for an awesome craft show, happening not far from home. I'm really looking forward to it.
  • The cooler weather has begun to set in, and I have started wearing sweaters. I love autumn weather.
  • I watched this video about 4 times, and laughed even harder every single time.
  • I picked up some awesome seasonal beer from the LCBO. Pumpkin ale? Yes please!!
  • Phog Phest happened! This was one of the best days I've had recently. I got to hang out with my cousin, see loads of people I haven't seen in a long time, and watch a bunch of amazing bands. It was phantastic!
  • I won a t-shirt, and a brewery voucher for a half case of beer at Phog Phest. I was super stoked for this. The beer is currently waiting in line to get into my fridge. Working at The Beer Store means I try loads of different beers, and a whole shelf is full of them. I think I'm up to 12 different kinds in the fridge right now.
  • I continued listing some new items in the shop. I'm currently taking a short break, because I have a craft show this weekend. After it's done, I'll certainly add more stock to the shop.
  • I packaged up some earrings. I'm starting to do more multi-packs for a slightly lowered price. The hardest part is deciding which colours look best together!
  • I finished knitting a new style of neck warmer. I'm getting super excited about some of the projects I have in mind. I just need to knit faster so I can get them made, photographed, and listed before spring gets here!
  • I started a giveaway! Lots of ways to enter, and three great prizes to be had!
This past week has been wonderful. How have things been for all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment