Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Magic: September 17, 2012

Hello Monday! Just a quick update today.
This past weekend was a fun one. I spent some time in Windsor, with my cousin Jake, going to Phog Phest. Saturday was a really enjoyable day, the weather was great, and the music was phenomenal. My favourite band of the day was Cobra & Vulture (formerly Nightwood) I've been a big fan of them for a while, and this is the first time I got to see them in their new incarnation. I also really loved New Country Rehab. I chatted with the guys before they played, and I bought their CD after. Overall, I really had a good time.
I came across Megan Ta Da recently. I'm loving her blog. Really cool photography, and she's super cute. You should definitely take a look. I've chosen this blog as my "read from the beginning" blog for the week.
I hope all of you are doing well! I have a craft show to prepare for. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment