Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bringing Back Ad Swaps

A little while back, I decided to have paid ad space here on the blog. After a while, it became tedious to do all the updates, send the emails and other such things, so I decided to stop taking new advertisers. I recently decided to bring back the ads, but make them free this time around! I would love to swap ads with you, if you are interested. All of the information can be found here, but basically you will have at most a 250x125 space in the sidebar at the left for the duration of the month. Your ad can be any size, as long as it does not exceed 250x125. The ad must link to the blog where my ad will be found, not a shop, or any other site. The ad swap will last one calendar month, unless we decide on something else.
If you are interested, please send me an email at nicole@knitnicoleknit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment