- I've been working quite a bit. Which is good, because my hours are going to start to go down. After Labour Day, it's not as busy, so less staff are needed.
- I reopened my Etsy shop! I've been getting decent traffic, but no sales yet. I just have to keep working at it!
- I got my new purse from Baggu! I ordered a bag from them to replace my other one that came un-sewn. It's a beautiful dark-ish seafoam green.
- My "little" brother started college. I'm super happy for him. I know he's going to do great.
- I just mailed off my cheque for an upcoming craft show. I was a vendor at it last year, and did fairly well, so I'm hoping to do just as good, or better, this year.
- Went to my future sister in law's bridal shower with my mother in law. It was nice and small, the food was great, and it was enjoyable overall.
- I put another chunk of change on my credit card. I'm hoping to have at least a third of it paid off before the end of December. Crossing my fingers that I work enough to be able to afford to do that!
- Watched Cabin In The Woods with Rick this week. It's kind of hilarious, and I definitely recommend you see it.
- Got some progress done on the knitting front. I'm working on a new type of neck warmer. I want to have at least 10 done for my upcoming craft show.
What sorts of awesome things are going on in your lives?