Thursday, April 21, 2011

Knitted Bracelets!

These are my new favourite thing to make, hands down.
I've been trying to figure out something small and quick to make that could be sold year-round. A bracelet was just the thing. I am using cotton so they are lightweight, and won't overheat your wrist if you wear a stack of them. And they have just enough stretch in them to fit over your hand, without being too loose when being worn.
I think I am going to have them all one price, and if you buy more than one, have them be cheaper. They look way better in groups.
These are the colours I have so far. I want to make at least two of each colour, and then have quite a few white ones.
I'm also trying to decide which colours to make for myself. Right now, the top three (dark and light pink, and white) are the winners.

Now for a little market research:
What colours would you like to see? How many would you like in a group? How much would you pay for 1? What about for 3?
If you could give me your thoughts, it would be much appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, fun! Are they i-cord? I love i-cord for its potential uses, but I haaaate making it. I once made a tank top with braided i-cord straps (so, three strands per strap), and I basically swore never to make i-cord again :P

    ReplyDelete