Sunday, April 3, 2011

My First Contest!

I've been wanting to do a contest for a while, and I finally have the time to actually do it.
I am giving away a free year* on Flavors.me!! I have my main page, Knit, Nicole, Knit! made there, and it is super easy to use. This is my website, and it took me all of 2 hours to set up.

There are a few ways to enter
  1. Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
  2. Tweet/post about this contest. Please leave a link to your blog, or your twitter name if you do this. (1 entry each)
  3. "Like" me on Facebook
  4. Buy something from my Etsy shop (10 entries per item. There will be more items posted soon!)
Leave one comment telling me all the things you did, and on April 16th (two whole weeks!) I will use Random.org to pick a winner, and post who it is on the 17th. Please include a way for me to contact you, twitter, email address, or a link to your blog where I can contact you. Once I post the winner, they will then have 24 hours to contact me. If I don't hear back from them at that time, I will draw a new winner.
Good luck!

*The reason for the asterisk is that I am not 100% sure that it will be a complete year. I signed up a couple months ago, and I am not sure if the second account is one year from sign up, or one year from the date I purchased it, which was in February.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity!

    forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year from the sign-up. So, it will be an entire year. Thanks for such kind words about Flavors, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice website you have! I'll put my name down! vema-ho at lamazonian dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool beans! Found your link in the 519 group :)
    I'm a facebook fan!

    mariawalcott at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete