Monday, April 11, 2011

Self portrait Monday: April 11, 2011

I feel awesome! I'm kind of a total grease ball in the photo, but please ignore that. I didn't sleep well last night, but I still feel great. Maybe it's the fact that I have a brand new yoga class in two hours. I've never taken this class (Sivanadana) before, and I don't really know what to expect. I am also going to be taking a beginner class this evening, so I should be quite sore by bed time. I'm really loving the yoga classes I've been taking. There was one that wasn't as great as the others, but I know now to avoid it next week. I have a few classes that I am definitely going to do every week.
I listed quite a few new items in the Etsy shop this week. More earrings and some baby booties. Rick and I are going to photograph my phone cases and hair bows this week and I'll list some of them soon, too. We just have to wait for the weather to cooperate. It's been rainy and dreary off and on the past couple days, and they're calling for more of the same this week. Once the clouds part for a little bit, we'll get stuff done!
Like I mentioned on Friday, I submitted myself to Heartsy. I only have a couple hours to go, and I really hope to be accepted. I need less than a dozen "Yes, Definitely" votes, and I will make it to the next step. If I am not accepted, I will wait until the early fall and try again. That season is definitely more "me" friendly, considering I knit primarily wintry items.
I also still have the contest running. Only a few entries! If I don't get more than 10 entries, I am going to postpone the contest. All the people who have entered so far will have 5 entries into the next contest I run.
How are all of you doing? Anything exciting in your shop or on your blog?
I have to get ready for yoga now!

No comments:

Post a Comment