Monday, April 18, 2011

Self portrait Monday: April 18, 2011

Happy Monday! It is past the middle of April, and it is SNOWING! I couldn't believe it this morning when I checked Twitter, and then took Winston outside. He loves it! It's not that cold out, so it's not all that bad.
I've been working on lots of dishcloths lately. Most of them have some sort of textured stripes, but some are just plain.
I finally went to the city library last week and got myself a library card. I took out seven(!!!) books, and have flipped through most of them already. I am reading Dogfight, A Love Story, by Matt Burgess right now. I also have a hold on Knitting Circle by Ann Hood. I am looking forward to that one, as well.
I ordered some buttons from Wicked Wool Gathering on Etsy. Her prices are awesome, and I can't wait till I get them. She doesn't just sell buttons, either! She has all sorts of other things, too. I definitely encourage you to check her out.
I am going to be holding a contest here on my blog very soon. I need to list some more items first. And, well, make them too! I have plenty of knitted items, but no back stock of button earrings. I also need to photograph some of my smaller knitted items. Gah, I've been so lazy!

How have all of you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment