Monday, August 15, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: August 15, 2011

It's Monday, and I'm having leftovers for lunch. Rick and I went out for fish and chips last night, and I am attempting to eat my coleslaw. I am really not a fan, but I wish I was! I also have a few fries left, so that's the other part of lunch.
This past week was pretty awful for the most part, hence the lack of blog posts. I considered just shutting the blog down entirely. No warning, just hitting the delete button. Then I realized I wasn't thinking clearly, and I am glad I didn't delete this!
I've been knitting exclusively on the baby shower gift. I couldn't keep a secret, and I showed the mother what I had done so far. She loved it!! I can't wait to finish it and give it to her. I'm two balls in for the pink, and I have no idea how many more I will be using. Another lovely lady I know is expecting. If she is having a girl, I will likely knit her a blanket out of the pink I have left, with another colour. Who knows, I might even have enough of the white remaining!
Later today, I am helping my friend Jodi paint her new office at The House. That should be a load of fun. She is the one that taught me how to spin. I am hoping to bring some of my hanks to have her help me wind them once she is moved in fully.
There are only 19 days until we leave for Iceland. I am getting nervous and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment