Monday, August 8, 2011

Self Portrait Monday: August 8, 2011

It's Monday, once again! Hope all is well with all of you.
Rick and I are starting the Master Cleanse today. We're two glasses of juice in, and it's not that bad. I like maple syrup and lemon, so other than boredom, I don't see any issues.
I am cranking through the yarn I bought for the baby gift. This is all that remains from the first ball. I should have it finished in less than an hour, and have the second one started right away.
I have also rid myself of three skeins of yarn, two of which were about the size of my head. In addition to those, I gave LeeLee hats another five hats. I am determined to get this stash to a manageable size.
I finished a dishcloth this morning, as well. I have almost enough dishcloths to fill my basket for craft shows! If I could make a dozen more, I'd be more than happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment