Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teeny Tiny Scarf

This scarf is part of my current knitting obsession. It's only an inch and a smidgen wide, by about 20 inches long. This is the first one I've made, and I will attempt to make at least 15 of them before Friday's show. There will hopefully be many more than that. They are part one of a two piece set. I will try to get a few listed in the shop this week, with better photos of course.
I didn't do any specials for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I was too busy this weekend to keep track of that stuff, and I am kind of kicking myself for it. I don't know if I would have even gotten any sales, but I'm sure just the increase in traffic would have been beneficial.
I am slowly working on goals I have for 2012. Sales, traffic, productivity and so on. I am going to be running this business like a real business.

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I look forward to seeing your set. Good luck with your 2012 goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny scarf made by you and its color is so cute and appealing. I really would love to wear one such scarf...any chance i could get it? :)

    ReplyDelete