Thursday, February 9, 2012

Awesome Thursday: February 9, 2012

Happy Thursday! Well, Thursday is almost over, so I hope your day was fantastic! In case you're just joining in, I post every Thursday about the awesome things that have gone on in my life over the past week. It really helps to put things in perspective, especially when you're having a bad day. Studies show that grateful people lead happier, more productive lives.
This is the awesome stuff in my past week:

  • We are at Rick's parents for a few days. We will be getting things ready for moving in. Painting, cleaning and that sort of thing
  • I've knit the most perfect cowl/neck warmer/infinity scarf. The size is absolutely perfect. Right after casting off, I tried it on, and I am so incredibly happy with it. I'm going to knit a few more in different colours, and I'll have photos of them hopefully next week
  • I started a new work out plan that I am quite happy with. It's too soon to notice any kind of results, but I will soon, hopefully!
  • My ridiculous back pain is finally starting to subside. I have a chiropractor appointment tomorrow to hopefully kick the rest of it to the curb
What has been awesome for all of you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment