Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome Jessyz!


A warm welcome to Jessyz of Chocolate Mints In A Jar! She has some gorgeous patterns, let's see what she has to say!

What is your most exciting project this week?
I am working on a kindle fire sleeve. I made one but not thrilled with the results so I am reworking the design and will knit it up and see how that goes.
I love gadget sleeves! They're always so much nicer than the mass produced ones you can get in a store.

What are you top 5 favourite recording artists?
This one is really hard
Tracy chapman, Sade, Bob Dylan, An Egyptian band called Wust el Balad and an Algerian singer called Souad Massi.

How do you get out of a creative slump?
I read dr seuss books, talk to my friends, go for a walk or listen to music. Basically I walk away from it all, recharge my batteries and try again. I actually Blogged about my creative process here.
Dr. Seuss seems like a great way to inspire!

How do you feel about Valentine's Day?
Not really into it, but hey if my husband decides to buy flowers and candy I totally wouldn't mind. Not that he ever would :-)

Thanks Jessyz!


No comments:

Post a Comment