It's my 500th post!
Wow, 500 posts on this little ol' blog of mine! I'd like to thank every one of you for following me, whether you've been here since the beginning, or this is the first post you're reading, it means a lot!
To celebrate, I am going to giveaway THREE one month long ad spaces to three of you lovely folks. But that's not all, I will also be giving away TWO pairs of earrings to two lucky people. Lastly, one person will win a $25 voucher for the Knit, Nicole, Knit shop! I am working on some new items to put in there, so you'll have an awesome selection. The voucher can be used on the cost of shipping. If you want more than $25 worth of goodies, I will send the winner a paypal invoice for the difference.
There are lots of ways to enter to win, so just take a look! Make sure you leave your email address with your comments so I can get in touch when you win. Also, please note that the voucher and earrings can only be won by US and Canada residents.
- First off, you have to be a follower of the blog. I'll be announcing the winner on here, so you want to make sure you see that! You can follow with an RSS reader, Bloglovin', GFC or any other way. Just leave a comment saying which one you are following with, and that's your first entry!
- You can follow me on twitter.
- Tweet about the contest. Use "Check out @KnitNicoleKnit's giveaway for a chance to win a $25 voucher to her shop!" and include a link to this post. You can do this once a day! Leave a comment each day with a link to your tweet.
- You can "Like" my facebook page.
- Heart my Etsy shop.
- Tell me your favourite item in the shop.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Pin one of my items in my etsy shop, and tell me which one you pinned. You can do this once a day! Leave a comment each day with the link to your pin.
There you have it! Lots of ways to enter! The contest will run until noon on February 21, so you have one week to enter. Once again, be sure to leave one comment for each entry. I will be checking to make sure you did what you said you did. If I draw your number, and the task is incomplete, I will draw a new number.
Good luck to you all!