Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello again, Eslin!

What is your most exciting project this week?
My exciting project: a full male size zipped raglan cardingan
This is a long overdue gift with a year + in the making and not half-way there yet.
Cardigans and sweaters are such an intimidating project!

What are you top 5 favourite recording artists?
In no particular order:
Civil Wars
Leonard Cohen
Joaquin Sabina
Chico Buarque
Caetano Veloso

How do you get out of a creative slump?
I eat chocolate while rearranging my supplies: yarn, hooks, books and needles. Getting to see what I have, what I have left half way done gets me started. Sketching is always a good thing.
I think I'll need to try the chocolate trick!

How do you feel about Valentine's Day?
Ever since we live our life dictated by an agenda and a calendar, is always good and neccesary to have a day marked for love too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment