Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello, Rachael!

A big hello to Rachael of TreeTalker, back for another month of sponsoring!
What is your most exciting project this week?
I've currently started making hats for a children's hospital. The hats are for children who are battling cancer. They had a need for adorable boy hats, since most people make cute little girl hats with flowers. I'm excited to send the boys bunches of monkey and bear hats!
Making baby hats feels so fulfilling. I knit for a local hospital, as well, and there is a shortage of boys hats there, as well. Babies in monkey and bear hats will be adorable!

What are you top 5 favourite recording artists?
Stars, Ingrid Michaelson, The Weepies, Sufjan Stevens, and Azure Ray.

How do you get out of a creative slump?
Whenever I'm in a creative slump.. I know I need to focus on something else. I normally take the doggies on an adventure to the canyons and play a game of fetch. I also bring my camera around and take lots of inspiring photos of nature!
I wish my dog was as interested in adventures as Charlie and Wicket are! He's happy just lounging all day!

How do you feel about Valentine's Day?
I'm excited for it! It will be my second Valentine's Day with my boyfriend. I don't know what our plans are quite yet.. I've got to think of something!!


Thanks Rachael! We will be seeing you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. How great to make hats for kids! It would be worth it to learn to knit just in order to do that!

    ReplyDelete