Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Ad Space Available!

I've decided to add a new ad space to my blog for you fine folks! There will be four 125x125 spaces available every month, for FREE! All you have to do is take a look at my advertising page for details. If this sounds like something you are interested in, check out the page, and send me an email!
I can't wait to help you folks out in spreading the word about your blogs!
Also, in March, I will have two 200x200 ad spaces available for the low price of $2 a month. All the information is on the same advertising page.
Go take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating in the blog hop.
    Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors :)
    New follower! Cheers.

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an e-mail about getting a 125x125 space!

    ReplyDelete