Thursday, July 12, 2012

Awesome Thursday: July 12, 2012

Happy Thursday, everyone! I have been a little absent lately, and I do apologize for that. Work has consumed my life, and I haven't had much time to knit. This is what has been happening in my life lately:

  • Work is still awesome! I love my job, my coworkers are great, and life is good.
  • My cousin is getting married this Saturday, and I am super excited for him and his fiancĂ©e.
  • Today is my Mom's birthday. She is camping with my Dad until tomorrow. They go camping every year for the first couple weeks of July.
  • I bought a groupon for a manicure at the salon I go to. I was hoping to get it done for the wedding this weekend, but there wasn't time for me to get in.
  • I'm going with my mother in law to get our nails done at a different salon tomorrow. I haven't had my nails done since just after high school!
Overall, life is good! How are things with all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment