Thursday, July 26, 2012

Awesome Thursday: July 26, 2012

It's Thursday, and that means it's time for me to tell you about the awesome things going on in my life.

  • I finally got over the knitting trouble I was having a couple days ago, and managed to get a project going. I'm using the Soul Music yarn I got from Lanitium ex Machina last year, (the first one I show in the video) and I LOVE it. It's a wool/bamboo/silk blend, and the colours are gorgeous. It's a pattern of my own design (really simple!!!) and I will post photos of it as soon as I take some in decent lighting.
  • The new manager is super nice. Really laid back, and generally just a good guy. I'm excited to work with him.
  • I got $15 in Amazon cards this week. I redeemed $5 from SwagBucks, and $10 from SuperPoints. (There are referral links in each of those, so if you do sign up through them, I get a little back.) I'm super stoked, as I am saving up my money on there to buy some knitting related things, and some dried coconut chunks.
  • It's cool and rainy today, my favourite kind of weather. The only downside is that I can't bike to work.
What sorts of great things are going on in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment