Thursday, October 11, 2012

Awesome Thursday: October 11, 2012

You've almost reached the weekend! You can do it! Haha, my weekend is non existent this time around; I have Friday off, and then I work straight through till next weekend. Here are the awesome things going on in my life as of late.

  • I laid in bed for a while and knit, with Winston sleeping at my feet. Got a few rows done on my current project.
  • I took a call in for work. That means more money in my pocket, and it was actually a really fun night.
  • I've started learning how to do all the closing stuff. I've only been there a few months, but my manager wants everyone to know how to do it, so we can avoid a situation where someone who isn't working has to come in and help us out.
  • I was nominated for an Etsy Bestie. I was doing really well at the beginning, but fell back to the middle of the pack. I'm happy with how I did.
  • The weather has cooled off significantly. This makes me happy; I love cold weather.
  • Thanksgiving happened. I learned how to make dumplings (something Rick's family has for every holiday) The food was pretty awesome overall.
  • I looked at yarns on KnitPicks. My friend is having a baby in February, and I am going to knit her some stuff. I think I've decided on colours, but I'm not sure.
Life is pretty good, all things considered. I'm going to put some new items up in the shop today!

1 comment:

  1. Your photo looks so cozy, sleepy dogs are the best knitting companions. Congratulations too on the Etsy Bestie...awesome!

    Jennifer @ Fiber Flux

    ReplyDelete