Saturday, October 13, 2012

Some Never Ending Knitting AKA A Knitting Black Hole

Sometimes, I don't like knitting. I know, it sounds crazy, but it's true. I've knit a few projects in lace weight yarn, and I really don't think I will be buying any more, any time soon. It definitely gives you the most bang for your buck, though. This skein cost under $7, and has provided a month of knitting entertainment. In any case, I swear I've been knitting this thing for hours today, and it hasn't grown a centimetre. I'm in another one of those knitting black holes. No matter how fast I knit, I can't escape its pull. Now, this wouldn't matter in normal circumstances, heck, it might even be a good thing. But this project has a deadline. It's coming up soon, and I'm running out of time.
What do you folks recommend to get out of a black hole?

Currently Listening To:  F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. ~ The Fall Of Troy

1 comment:

  1. Forge on ahead and don't fret. You'll soon see progress and you'll be happy with your finished project.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete