Thursday, October 4, 2012

Awesome Thursday: October 4, 2012

It's Thursday again! Time for me to be grateful for the awesome things in my life. Every Thursday I post about the awesome things going on in my life from the week prior. Studies have shown that showing gratitude can lead to one having a happier life.

  • I added some new listings to my Etsy shop.
  • My friend Crissi Cochrane released her new music video. Unfortunately, I missed out on the release party, but I watched the video at home about 6 times. 
  • Rick and I watched V/H/S. It was interesting, but it was like watching a bunch of short films that mashed into each other. There was nothing to tie them together.
  • I ordered my Square reader, and received it a couple days later. I can't wait to use it!
  • I watched nearly every episode of Duck Dynasty and knit while doing so. I absolutely love that show. Any other Robertson fans out there?
  • I signed up for another two day craft show. This one is in December.
  • I ordered new business cards from VistaPrint. These ones are going to be used as coupons/goody bag cards. They have "redeem this card for a free pair of earrings with purchase of $X or more" on them, which will hopefully drum up some business.
  • I worked quite a few hours this week. Work has been extra fun lately. I don't know what it is, but we all seem to be joking around more, which makes the day go by quicker.
This week has been pretty great. How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment