Friday, October 19, 2012

Awesome Thursday: October 18, 2012

I don't think this will get posted by midnight, but let's call it Thursday anyway, okay? These are the awesome things that have gone on in my life over the past week:

  • I listed a few new items in the Etsy Shop. Took a break from doing this, because I have the craft show this upcoming weekend.
  • We had Vietnamese for lunch one day. One of our favourite meals together. The picture is one Rick took of his shrimp rolls. They're so light and fresh tasting, we both love them. In fact, we've made them ourselves at home several times. Not quite as good as the restaurant, but totally hits the spot, not to mention, way cheaper
  • Rick and I got panzerotti from a local pizza joint. Super super yummy.
  • We went to see Looper. Super awesome. I really enjoyed it.
  • We went to Starbucks and Indigo after the movie. Rick got a couple magazines, and I got a pumpkin spice frappucino. So tasty!!
  • I watched the first episode of the new season of The Walking Dead. I actually really liked it. I'm going to either borrow DVDs of the other 2 seasons, or download them. Either way, I want to watch it all!
  • I got a really nice shawl finished. It's super basic, but I absolutely love it. I'll make a quick post about this tomorrow.
  • I used my Square reader for the first time! It was a $1 transaction from my own credit card, but hey, I had to learn how to use it somehow! I was really excited about how easy it was. Seriously, if you do craft shows, you NEED one of these.
  • Rick's mom, Cindy, mage sausage soup for dinner tonight. Rick has mentioned this before, but I never thought anything of it. I had it for the first time tonight, and sweet mother of all that is holy, it is phenomenal. I went up and had a second bowl not too long ago.
  • I had a pretty solid work week. Nothing too crazy happened, which is nice.
What sorts of awesome things are going on in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment