Thursday, February 21, 2013

Say Hello to the Knit, Nicole, Knit! Sponsors!

I recently decided to bring back sponsorship on my blog. To promote this, I gave away a whole bunch of ad space. If you are interested in getting a free space, I do offer swaps. Just shoot me an email, and I'll give you the information. If you'd like a larger space, you can check out my sponsorship page Here.
The first advertiser is Anja's Arts. She's been a long time sponsor. If you are interested in her gorgeous rings or other jewelry, you can use the code "15KnitNicole" to save 15%! I have two of her rings, and I absolutely love them.
The second sponsor for the month is Evermore Studios. You know all about her from the giveaway, but in case you don't I'll tell you what she's about. Her shop is filled with gorgeous hand dyed wool based sock yarns. She does full skeins, as well as mini skeins. I got a mini skein pack back in November, and fell in love. I've been making hexipuffs out of them, and you can see those here. Overall, I highly recommend this shop if you are looking for beautiful hand dyed sock yarn. You really can't go wrong!

Now, onto the swappers! Left to right, top to bottom:
YarnYarnYarnYarn: This is my other blog/tumblr. A lot of people interested in this blog have found that one interesting, so I wanted to make sure there was a link for it here.
Glued To My Crafts: Stacey is a wife, mom, and jack of all trades. Check out her Banana Bread Cookie recipe.
Jo, My Gosh!: Jo is a soon to be wife of a sailor deployed to Afghanistan. She sends him care packages, some with home made nut mixes.
Petite Tuques: Lisa is an awesome yarn crafter. She is knitting a gorgeous shawl that I am in love with.
Artwork by Jessica Beaudoin: Jessica is an artist who lives not far from where I am. She makes some beautiful paintings and jewelry.
Koi Story: Meanz is hosting a giveaway for free ad space. You can win two spaces from me, as well as one each from three other blogs!
Sami Spoon: Sami is from the UK. She just got some freaking awesome shoes that I am coveting.
LeeLee Hats: This is the group I knit baby hats with. We're over 12 000 hats donated to date, with more coming in all the time!
Trinkets & Treasures: This local store is amazing. They sell handmade goods from dozens of local crafters and artisans, including myself.
CsqDesigns: Casey Makes some gorgeous knit and crochet goodies, as well as cards and jewelry, and other fun stuff.

Go check out my wonderful sponsors, and you just might find something you like!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thanks for the little feature girl. :) Hope you are having a great Thursday. We are snowed in, so I hope you are nice & warm <3

    ReplyDelete