Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday's Are For Gratitude: February 13, 2013

Today is hump day for most, but for me, it's more like the end of the weekend. I had a few days off work, and I'm back to the grind tomorrow. I have been relatively productive this week though.
Every Wednesday, I post about things I am thankful for. Studies have proven that showing gratitude has a plethora of benefits, including better satisfaction, improved moods, and reducing depression and anxiety. Anyone can use benefits like that! This is some of what I am grateful for this week
Richard and his family / My Family / My yarn stash / New yarn (more about this tomorrow!) / All you can eat sushi / Starbucks / Having a good camera to photograph stuff for my shop / New pants that make my butt look good / Bell Let's Talk day / Technology
What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment