Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 11: More Baby Hats!!

I've made at least 7 more baby hats over the past couple days. These things are so fast to whip up, I can get them done in no time. I want to try to have 50 made by the end of this month. I'm not sure how many I have right now, but I think I can make it.
I'm going to my parents house Sunday after work, and heading to a charity hockey game between the grocery store I used to work for and another store on the other side of town. I'm really excited to see the people I used to work with, and my mom might have some yarn for me for the baby hats.


I am going to try to order business cards this week. Once I get them in, I will hopefully start selling on etsy. I'll post my earrings first, and the baby booties I made eons ago. Small things that are easy and inexpensive to ship. And then I'll go from there.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment