Monday, March 28, 2011

Self portrait Monday: March 28, 2011

Happy first birthday, Winston!! One year ago today, our puppy was born, and today, he ate a cheeseburger and french fries to celebrate.
Rick and I took him to Harvey's and got him a kids meal. He was so cute when he was eating it. His favourite toppings are ketchup and pickles, and he gobbled it all right up. I have a feeling he'll be having one of those every year.
As you may have seen, I started selling on Etsy on the 24th. I posted about selling my first item, and since that, I have sold one more pair of earrings. I am going to take some photos of a few smaller knitted things to sell soon. I don't think I will be posting any scarves or neck warmers any time soon, seeing as it's spring time already, and within a couple months, that will be the farthest thing from most people's minds.
Yesterday, there was a craft supply swap organized by Made In Windsor at The House. I came out with a whole bunch of yarn, fabric, thread, buttons and a few other bits and pieces. A lot of it is being donated to various groups I support, but I am keeping some for myself, as well.

What have all of you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment