Friday, March 18, 2011

No More Daily Posts

This posting everyday thing is hard!! I posted on the 16th and 17th and they both disappeared. Our home Internet has been acting up, and I connect to that to write my posts because I don't have a very large data plan. I will do another daily post month sometime soon.
In any case, I knit a cabled cowl yesterday in Wool Ease Thick and Quick. It was a pretty quick knit. I also knit a ribbed cowl in Moda Dea "Cache" (I think that's what it's called) pretty quickly today. With no Internet, I have few distractions. I haven't taken a picture of that one yet, but I will soon.
Here is the cabled cowl.


It turned out really well. The cables go all the way around. I'm going to make some more this way. They're nice and thick and really warm.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment