Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4: Blu Dot!!

I just came across this awesome company called Blu Dot. They sell amazing furniture, and they're giving a bunch of it away. Well, sort of.
They're swapping for some pretty cool stuff.
I have submitted a bid, and I'd love for you guys to vote on it. The outcome depends more on them accepting it than the votes, but it couldn't hurt. You don't have to sign up to vote, just click the thumbs up!




This is what my bid is:
I have been knitting for something like 10 years, that's nearly half my life. In the past 2 years, I have put up over 100 yarn bombs in my home town of Windsor, Ontario. A yarn bomb is a piece of knitted fabric that is put up on a public piece of property for everyone to enjoy. I will purchase enough BLUE yarn to knit 100 yarn bombs to be put up in my city, and anywhere I travel to for as long as it takes me to get them all up. I will photograph every single one, and post them on my knitting blog http://blog.knitnicoleknit.ca and my tumblr http://tumblr.knitnicoleknit.ca
Head here to vote!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment