Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9: My New Model

A few weeks ago, a gentleman by the name of Tom posted a tweet saying he had free mannequins up for grabs. I knew I needed one right away. I've been looking for one for a while on kijiji, and they run at least $100, usually more. I replied to his tweet asking for a female. The following day, I met him at The House and picked her up.


She used to live in a large retail chain, and is now sleeping in my closet until I have a more permanent place to keep her. I am going to have her wear my knitted accessories for my shop that will happen soon. She's going to do a great job, but there is one small problem. She doesn't have a mouth, so she can't tell me her name.

Any suggestions for a name for this lovely lady?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment