Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 12: Winston Gets a Bath

About a week and a half ago, we brought Winston to the vet to get fixed. He did really well and healed up pretty quickly. We still had to wait this long until he could go out running around with other dogs and until we could give him a bath. He'd been getting kind of smelly, and I knew he was due. I took him out to do his business after he finished dinner today and a few of his friends were out also. As soon as he saw them he couldn't wait to play. I let him off the leash so that he and Zeus, a big fluffy black herding dog, could chase each other.
This is the result.



He doesn't look impressed. He's not the biggest fan of baths. I'll probably have to give him another bath in a couple days because of how wet it is outside. I'm unimpressed.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment