Thursday, January 12, 2012

Awesome Thursday: January 12, 2012

If you're new to the blog, my Awesome Thursday posts are a weekly reminder of the great things happening in my life. Studies show that grateful people lead happier, more productive lives.

  • I've been making great progress on my 101 list
  • My friend Crissi released her phenomenal music video, in which I make a couple appearances
  • I've made quite a few sales at Phog. I am not quite at my "This is amazing!" threshold yet, but I'm getting close
  • I am planning on doing some yarn sorting, so hopefully I can find some of the yarns I've been looking for
  • I think I'm finally getting over this cold
What sort of awesome things have been going on in your lives?

4 comments:

  1. glad you have such awesomeness in your life. And I'm glad you are starting to feel better!
    congratulations to Crissi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sales and progress with your 101 list!

    In awesomeness in my life, I've been having so much fun making Valentine's Day cards and jewelry this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it's been a good start to the year :) I've been selling quite a few Custom Name Albums...so I'm pretty excited about that! And I'm going to check out a bridal show this weekend...might be a vendor next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Nicole! I just discovered your blog! What is a 101 list?
    My amazingness is all about school for my little boy, my shop where I am working on a new product, and I recently changed to drinking tea because I want to lose weight and get off of pepsi. It's going good so far ;)

    ReplyDelete