Now, onto the awesomeness! In case you're just joining in, I post every Thursday about the awesome things that have gone on in my life over the past week. It really helps to put things in perspective, especially when you're having a bad day.
- It was my birthday!
- Rick took me out for all you can eat sushi lunch
- We went to a local yarn store and I fondled many, many skeins of yarn. I walked out empty handed, but I am sure I will go back in the near future!
- I've sold three things at the art show
- The reception last night was awesome!
- I saw my friends Marla and Matt, whom I haven't see in a while
- My friend Crissi came to the reception, and brought me a cute little potted flowering plant
- My friend Christine also came, and gave me an awesome felted bowl. I'll have to post a photo of this!
- I'm already making progress on my 101 list. I finished a dishcloth, tried a new beer, updated my numbers for followers and fans and more!
- I feel like I'm starting to get over this cold
Life is great! What kind of awesome things are going on in your lives?