Friday, January 13, 2012

More About my 101 List

The 101 list I am working on is also known as a Day Zero project. You set yourself 101 goals to accomplish in 1001 days. These goals are to challenge you, and to improve yourself.
I only went to the gym once this week, but I will be working out at home tonight, so I am counting that as a pass.
I made a few dozen pairs of earrings yesterday. Not sure on the exact count, but I will be updating that goal once I count them.
These tiny hearts are my new favourite earrings. They're only 5mm across!!
Not much else to report in my life. Oh wait! It finally snowed today. Not a whole lot, but enough to make me happy. And I bought shorts today. I figured snow, sure, why not buy shorts! They are wool, though, if that's any consolation!

1 comment:

  1. Your new earrings are very sweet. I hope that they do well for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete