Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello, She Knits Hats!

Robyn Devine, formerly of Minimalist Knitter, is now blogging with the name She Makes Hats. She is back for a second month of advertising.

How were your holidays? Did you do/see/taste anything awesome?
Our holidays were great! it was our little Owen's first Christmas, so we got to experience it all through his little eyes! And because he's so young, we'll get to do it all over again next year too!

Any New Year's Resolutions?
I'm setting goals to do less, own less, and streamline my life. Everything from my wardrobe to my knitting supplies is fair game - should be fun!
This is such an excellent goal. Like I said last month, I wish I could part with "stuff" as easily as Robyn.

What do you want the most for your business this year?
I'd love to know I'm doing the most good with my blog this year. I'm taking my focus away from my shop and bringing it back to knitting less with more, and making as much for others as I can!

What are you most looking forward to this year?
All the firsts with Owen - seeing him love playing in the snow a little bit, learning to crawl and then walk, going swimming - I just can't wait!
He's so adorable. I can't wait to watch him grow up, too!

What is your current favourite blog?
My current favorite blog is Casey Leigh. I love that she is exactly who she is, and she makes no apologies for it. She owns her heart, her strengths and her weaknesses, and focuses her blogging time on what makes her the most happy - and through it she's gained a steady and loyal following!
This is such a beautiful blog!

Blog ~ Shop ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment